[linux-elitists] SpamCop Forgeries

Dan Wilder dan@ssc.com
Sat Sep 7 10:25:26 PDT 2002

On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 08:40:32AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> I know what some of you think of SC, but at least this time, if you are
> annoyed, it's not necessarily them

I'm not annoyed.   I don't even see such reports.

SSC blocks _all_ mail claiming to originate with spamcop.net,
regardless of whether it is forged, due to excessive false
or frivolous reports.

For example.  Repetitive reports of "spamvertised website" every
time somebody posted a linuxjournal.com URL to a LUG mailing list
in the Bay area.

How silly can you get?