[linux-elitists] Use Powell's to code with

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Mon Oct 28 12:48:12 PST 2002

Greg KH writes:

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:06:42PM -0700, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> > I just got back from Powell's.  It's a lot of fun in person, too.
> > Allocate at least three hours for your visit, and preferably five or
> > six.
>
> If you go, make sure you walk a few blocks east to the technical
> sub-store.  That too can eat up a few hours easy.

I went there, too, but only for an hour.  It was great, but the prices
are higher than at regular Powell's.

I wish they connected the two with a tunnel (not that I mind being
outside in Portland).

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen@loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk