[linux-elitists] Use Powell's to code with

Ron Guerin ron@vnetworx.net
Wed Oct 23 10:33:20 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 12:46, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 12:42:53PM -0400, Ron Guerin said:
> >
> > worlds.  You're using their resources, but they have no chance of a
> > sale.  Given how many people tell me similar tales, I wonder how much
> > that patent might be costing Amazon.
>
> Please remember that, like all of us, you hang in weird circles.

Point taken.  I'm a whole lot weirder since I joined CrackMonkey too. ;)

On the other hand, it may also be possible we buy more books than normal
people.  My Amazon tab used to be close to $1000 a year.  When they only
sold books, that probably meant more than it does now.

- Ron