[linux-elitists] Use Powell's to code with

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Wed Oct 23 09:46:02 PDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 12:42:53PM -0400, Ron Guerin said:

> worlds.  You're using their resources, but they have no chance of a
> sale.  Given how many people tell me similar tales, I wonder how much
> that patent might be costing Amazon.

Please remember that, like all of us, you hang in weird circles.

The average Amazon user couldn't care less about patent issues,
copyright issues, or for that matter the entire Bill of Rights.  If
every single person on this list stopped buying from Amazon right now,
they'd never notice; and not just because half of 'em already did.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,