[linux-elitists] Use Powell's to code with

Mark Johnson mj@bror.org
Wed Oct 23 09:04:09 PDT 2002

>     http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=1-0679600477
>
> This is useful for replacing amazon with Powell's in book-related web
> apps.

The one feature I wish Powell's had was user reviews.  I often use
Amazon for researching books then proceed over to Powell's for the
purchase.  Plus the free USPS shipping for orders over $50 gives me a
nice excuse to buy more books and the long ship time makes for a
pleasant surprise when they finally show up.

"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!"