[linux-elitists] Fwd: Bitkeeper outragem, old and new

Jack Moffitt jack@xiph.org
Wed Oct 16 18:11:26 PDT 2002

> > The arch web site seems to be down right now...
>
> Try here:
>
> http://www.fifthvision.net/open/bin/view/Arch

So did Tom call it a day?  I don't really understand what happened to
arch.  The new site says:

"This site houses as much of the original arch site as we could piece
together.

The latest official release made by Tom Lord was arch-1.0pre16."

Does this mean Tom Lord is no longer involved?  I'm curious as to what
happened.  I know that for a while Tom was trying some
donation/sponsorship program to help pay for development.

jack.