[linux-elitists] Fwd: Bitkeeper outragem, old and new

Greg KH greg@kroah.com
Sun Oct 13 15:56:25 PDT 2002

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 11:54:28PM +0100, Sean Neakums wrote:
> I can't see Linux developers abandoning BK any time soon.  I believe
> the licensing would have to directly affect kernel development in some
> fashion before that would happen.  Ideological arguments tend not to
> cut much ice with many of those folks.

Oh that's an understatement...

But just wait, this will cause the flamefest to start back up again :(

bk just makes my life _so_ much easier as a kernel developer, I can't
see ever doing kernel work without it, it's that good.

greg k-h