TWikIWeThey (was Re: [linux-elitists] DJB ruckus du jour)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 20 10:28:06 PST 2002

Quoting Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

>     $ grep editor ~/.vim/config
>     editor vim
>
> I agree that most browser editors suck.  Vim sucks.  It sucks less than
> any browser editor I'm aware of.

If you're saying that w3m can be made to use $EDITOR of one's choice for
Web page fill-in fields, I'll definitely have to attempt that.

Meanwhile, I prefer to edit HTML locally using vim directly, with my own
SCM regime, etc.

--
Cheers,     "In 1993, the World-Wide Web was an infosystem based on hypertext.
Rick Moen    In 1994, the World-Wide Web was an infosystem based on hype."