[linux-elitists] Re: Bind 8 bug experience (fwd)

Jeremy McLeod jeremym@loonix.org
Tue Nov 19 13:45:01 PST 2002

On Sun Nov 17, 2002 at 07:50:33PM +0000, Peter Whysall wrote:
> As noted before, djbdns is just dandy (obvious strangitude
> notwithstanding), right up to the point where the boss says, "Now make
> it serve DNS for our Windows 2000 network."

What difference does that make?  DNS is DNS.  I'm using dnscache to
serve a workstation pool of about 20 Windows 2000 machines, and tinydns
to serve authoritative data for our domains, and Windows machines don't
have any trouble resolving anything.

--
Jeremy McLeod
jeremym@loonix.org