[linux-elitists] post-Gates fallout in India

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Nov 18 06:47:43 PST 2002

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 11:53:19AM +0100, Eugen Leitl said:

> Step forward annoyed Karnataka state information secretary Vivek Kulkarni,
> who says: "You should not make accusations against a company because it is
> successful."

No, but because it's CONVICTED would seem like a good first step toward
a justification.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,