[linux-elitists] DJB ruckus du jour

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Thu Nov 14 11:18:33 PST 2002

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 08:53:49AM -0800, Aaron Lehmann said:

> Besides, do you *really* want calendaring and email in the same
> program for some obscure reason other than that's how MS does it?

Yes; the ability to check when everybody is available for a meeting and
then send out an invitation, with acceptance automagically creating a
calendar entry, is a great timesaver and increases meeting attendance.

If your meetings are to get actual things accomplished, this is
important.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,