[linux-elitists] DJB ruckus du jour

Aaron T Porter atporter@primate.net
Thu Nov 14 11:10:25 PST 2002

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 08:15:11PM -0500, Jeremy McLeod wrote:

> That's assuming you have more than one machine, or you have an
> arrangement with another person/organization to provide backup MX
> services for your domain(s).  Not everyone has that luxury.

	Oh, please. This *is* the internet -- I've never met the guys that
do run my MX and DNS secondaries face to face. Hop on to IRC or a mailing
list and find someone who'd be willing to swap service with you, or shell
out the money for a hosted service -- it's not that pricy, especailly
compared with lost mail, IMO.