[linux-elitists] distributing software securely (was: DJB ruckus du jour)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 14 10:16:06 PST 2002

Quoting Magnus Bodin (magnus@bodin.org):

> I checked the code. djbdns is not linked statically.
> It simply uses fewer external libraries.

I noticed that, for better or worse, he writes his own replacement for
stdio.h.  Also, his distrust seems to extend to automake and autoconf.

The latter makes his requirement that he authorise any porting almost a
moot point.

--
Cheers,   The difference between common sense and paranoia is that common sense
Rick Moen     is thinking everyone is out to get you.  That's normal; they are.