[linux-elitists] DJB ruckus du jour

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 14 01:32:54 PST 2002

Quoting Dire Red (deirdre@deirdre.net):

> As I have said before, I use Eudora for MacOS X. While not Linux, it's
> core is open source and BSD and therefore at least as good. ;)

Reminds me:  There's a GNOME-ish MUA for X11 named Balsa, which is a
dead ringer for what I remember Eudora being like -- except for being
GPLed and built for GTK/x11.  People nostalgic for the legacy Eudora
thing might want to try it.

Project Web pages, obligatory screen shots, etc. are here:
http://balsa.gnome.org/

ObApiarist:  Now, _here's_ a man who really, really needed a hobby:

Cheers,     "In 1993, the World-Wide Web was an infosystem based on hypertext.
Rick Moen    In 1994, the World-Wide Web was an infosystem based on hype."
rick@linuxmafia.com                                       -- Lars Aronsson