[linux-elitists] DJB ruckus du jour

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Nov 14 00:55:05 PST 2002

At 12:51 AM -0500 11/14/02, Modus Operandi wrote:
> The asterisks show where Dierdre's posts broke the thread.

There was no Dierdre posting to any thread.

> But wait, wait -- what MUA do you prefer, Dierdre? What MUA
> which is more proprietary than Pine? Is it Eudora? Outlook?

As I have said before, I use Eudora for MacOS X. While not Linux, it's
core is open source and BSD and therefore at least as good. ;)

> Keep in mind here that if Rick Moen isn't satisfied with DJB's
> license (not free enough, though he does share the source code)
> then he probably wouldn't approve of Pine's license either.

He doesn't, but it's not like I make him use it either.

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done."   - Steven Wright