[linux-elitists] DJB ruckus du jour

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Wed Nov 13 19:02:15 PST 2002

At 7:07 PM -0800 11/13/02, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> Your little pine thing seems to have borked threading, Deirdre.  Are
> you running an older version, or does PINE just not do that?

No, but even mutt would have broken it since I use neither as my MUA of
choice[1]. It is a compromise to allow posting to the list. I suppose I
could use mail instead...but I'm not that masochistic.

In reality, I paste the message into pine, fluffle accordingly and add
what I wish to say.

[1] Instead, I prefer a proprietary MUA that isn't allowed to post to this
list.

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done."   - Steven Wright