[linux-elitists] DJB ruckus du jour

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Wed Nov 13 18:45:50 PST 2002

At 6:52 PM -0800 11/13/02, Wayne Earl wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 06:39:04PM -0800 or therabouts, Josh Neal wrote:
> > (Or, more accurately, because RentAnIndian.com is running a special on
> > cheap offshore Java monkeys.)

> And how exactly is proving to the world just how much of a racist ass
> you are going to improve your chance for employment?

Let me tell you about my most recent job interview: doing consluting work
at poverty wages a few hours a week while people in Bangalore got full
employment. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I didn't get it.

It's not racism, it's reality.

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done."   - Steven Wright