[linux-elitists] DJB ruckus du jour

Marc MERLIN marc@merlins.org
Wed Nov 13 01:26:14 PST 2002

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 12:50:14AM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/11/12/1823213
>
> In which a flying squadron of DJB cultists run in to soften up the
> terrain, at which point Prof. Bernstein enters proclaiming "Rick Moen
> is an idiot."  RealVideo stream (which is of course based on free
> software, and only FSF zealots would say otherwise) at 11.

An entertaining read, as always, thank you for putting things back into
place and exposing those people for who they were.

I kind  of wanted to find  my cluestick and  beat the loser who  said "I
mean qmail  is the  second most  popular MTA out  there, after  the fast
vanishing sendmail" (or something of that sort)

Marc