[linux-elitists] [IP] MS claims KMart can't transfer licenses in sale of BlueLight.com (fwd)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Tue Nov 5 11:45:02 PST 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 11:54:23AM -0500, Mister Bad said:

> So, if FedEx has to pay, will they switch to Linux on the desktop? Do
> they have a Linux elitist with the cojones to make it happen?

I'm trying.  I'm a little fish in a pond larger than some large
telecommunications companies.  My word is very important; to three out
of 100 projects, all three of which are experimenting with replacing a
proprietary OS with Linux.  The other 97 projects?  Probably six people
involved with them know my name, out of five thousand.

If there's anybody else from FedEx here, I'd appreciate some help.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,