[linux-elitists] More international coverage

Joakim Ziegler joakim@avmaria.com
Thu May 30 09:24:45 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 11:08, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> It looks like the way you say "Content" in German (as in "Content
> Protection") is "Inhalt", very literal.

It's the same in the Nordic languages, for what it's worth. I'm
uncertain why you think that's very literal, though, much like in
English, the word has multiple meanings, both the literal "something
inside of something else" and the more abstract ones.

--
  The Private Joakim Ziegler - Not Speaking For Anyone But Myself
ziegler@e.fix.no - http://www.avmaria.com - Radagast@Undernet&GIMPnet