[linux-elitists] Fwd: [fsl-discuss] Event: SF, CA Wednesday May 29: Lessig @ Commonwealth Club 6pm

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Wed May 29 00:39:42 PDT 2002

Apologies for late notice, I've just been made aware.

Business Internet Group of San Francisco presents:

    "BIG Brains: Forecasts for 2002 and Beyond"
    Join BIG-SF for a peek into the future of the business Internet,
    courtesy of our distinguished panel.

    When:
    Wednesday May 29, 2002
    6:00pm to 9:00pm

    Where:
    Commonwealth Club of California
    595 Market Street (at Second Street)
    San Francisco, CA
    Directions

    Panelists Include:

    * Lee Gomes, Moderator, Wall St. Journal
    * John Hagel, former partner of McKinsey and author of best-selling
      business books, Net Gain and Net Worth
    * Todd Hewlin, The Chasm Group
    * Lawrence Lessig, Stanford University

Info/RSVP:  http://www.big-sf.com/events/index.html

Price:  best I can make out:  $15/$10 students/job seekers.

   ARM Computer:  Customer Service Hell On Earth
     http://lists.svlug.org/pipermail/svlug/2001-November/038616.html