[linux-elitists] Broken CDs are good for you!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue May 28 13:52:13 PDT 2002

(SunnComm's releases always end up in my spam mailbox.)

The House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet
and Intellectual Property will hold hearings on "DRM: The Consumer
Benefits of Today's Digital Rights Management Solutions" at 2:00
p.m. June 5th, in  2141 Rayburn House Office Building.

"I am pleased to present SunnComm's insights and ideas and be
part of the legislative process," said Peter H. Jacobs, founder
of SunnComm, the company responsible for making Charley Pride's
"A Tribute to Jim Reeves" unplayable on customers' DVD players,
CD players, and some computers.

http://www.house.gov/judiciary/schedule.htm

--
Don Marti