[linux-elitists] Asterix and Obelix: Mission Mobilix

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue May 21 09:56:04 PDT 2002

begin Marc MERLIN quotation of Tue, May 21, 2002 at 09:45:45AM -0700:

> Actually, I'd like to go see it if it's being shown anywhere around here,
> it'd like to know (not what you posted for, but never mind)

No money for Chilling Effects-mongers.

Mr. Bad, the first rule of calling a Google pile-on should be:

  Give the URL, exactly as you want people to link to it, and the
  text you want people to use in the link.  Typically this is done
  in the form of an HTML snippet that lazy cut-and-pasters can use
  directly on a web page.

These things work because lots of pages link to the same page with
the same text.

The number one Google page for Asterix is some .no fanpage so this
one should work pretty quick.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information