[linux-elitists] Asterix and Obelix: Mission Mobilix

Marc MERLIN marc@merlins.org
Tue May 21 09:45:45 PDT 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 12:25:46PM -0400, Mister Bad wrote:
> So, for those of you who don't live in a French-speaking country, I
> feel the need to point out that a new Asterix and Obelix movie,
> Mission Cleopatre, is coming soon to a Froggy cinema near you (or
> not):
>
>     http://missioncleopatre.club-internet.fr/site/index.htm

Actually, I'd like to go see it if it's being shown anywhere around here,
it'd like to know (not what you posted for, but never mind)

> Which means that a lot of young folk are going to be searching for the
> word <a
> href="http://www.mobilix.org/mobilix_asterix.html">Asterix</a>. Or,
> more probably, <a
> href="http://www.mobilix.org/mobilix_asterix.html">Aste'rix</a>. Or
> some French character that I can't seem to get Emacs to output. All of

Tss, Astérix...
BTW, the movie came out quite a while ago (january 2002), so it's a little
late.
But yeah, they suck, it is ridiculous.

So much for
asterix.vasw.com