[linux-elitists] SpamAssassin at SMTP time with exim

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon May 20 12:26:29 PDT 2002

Quoting Dan Wilder (dan@ssc.com):
> On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 12:20:13AM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:

>> I'd be inclined to explicitly add the rfc-ignorant blacklists as a
>> strong incentive for sites to get compliant, regardless of accuracy.
>
> My guess is you'd exclude some major ISPs.

That sounds like a promising start.

I have a little list, and they'd none of them be missed.

--
Cheers,     "Learning Java has been a slow and tortuous process for me.  Every
Rick Moen   few minutes, I start screaming 'No, you fools!' and have to go