[linux-elitists] SpamAssassin at SMTP time with exim

Marc MERLIN marc@merlins.org
Wed May 8 13:17:22 PDT 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 11:01:56AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Spammers, no more!
>
> Another reason to be using exim, if you aren't yet :-)
> http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html

I've released a new version last night which fixes some header parsing
and tells you how long it took to scan each message.

I'm not going to bother you with more announcements here, if you downloaded
the code, you should probably subscribe to the announce list I just created:

Marc