[linux-elitists] [Fwd: [nyphp-talk] in the name of g-d... WHY??]

Laurie Lynne Tucker llt@eskimo.com
Fri May 3 18:03:20 PDT 2002

I guess this explains it...  (from the top of the home page)

-X-- snip --X-

Notice: The Sair Linux Operations has moved!

Sair Linux and GNU Certification has been integrated into the Thomson
Learning corporate and professional training operations in Naperville,
Illinois (home of NETg and Wave Technologies) and product development
operations in Limerick, Ireland.

This operations change does not affect our continuing support of Sair
Linux and GNU customers in training and certification. Feel free to
contact us at linux@netg.com or call the support group at
800-821-4373.

-X-- snip --X-

See also
http://certcities.com/certs/linux_unix/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=245

-laurie

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 07:18:54PM -0400, Ron Guerin wrote:
> Hmmm.  Will this be like OSDN jobs?  Run on Windows, disappear shortly
> after?  They found the way out I guess.

Laurie Lynne Tucker               .~.    Geek by Nature
Seattle, Washington              / V \   --------------
llt@eskimo.com                  /(   )\  Linux by Choice
http://www.eskimo.com/~llt/      ^^-^^