*****SPAM***** [linux-elitists] URGENT ALERT: Broadband = "Information Service" Nonsense -- Comments Needed

Rick Bradley roundeye@roundeye.net
Thu May 2 16:25:09 PDT 2002

* Marc MERLIN (marc@merlins.org) [020502 18:22]:
> If I may:
> 1) You'll block a lot of real mail with a threshold of 4

I got the same hit with a 5 threshold (dead-on too):

SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (0.7 points)  Received via known spam-harbouring dialups
SPAM: Hit! (1.8 points)  No MX records for the From: domain
SPAM: Hit! (2.0 points)  Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 147.110.246.209.relays.osirusoft.com.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.5 points)  AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment

Rick
--
 http://www.roundeye.net    MUPRN: 784    (89 F)
                       |  option? This Was A
   random email haiku  |  Bad Change. No room for error