[linux-elitists] Should software apologize?

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed May 1 18:27:28 PDT 2002

begin  Rick Moen Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> How about that doomed admonition to "Have a lot of fun!", when you
> log into SuSE?

	I quit using SuSE when I realized that I was not having enough
fun to meet their expectations.  Those guys are slave drivers.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end