Double Irony! (was Re: [linux-elitists] ruben's stupid filter)

Magnus Bodin magnus@bodin.org
Mon Mar 25 13:46:42 PST 2002

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 01:35:28PM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 08:06:01AM +0100, Magnus Bodin wrote:
> >
> > So if you still want to communicate with people who sends
> > spamassassin-triggers or SPAM-like mail, then FIX IT!
>
> Uh? Why would I want to?
> I'm quite happy to oblige people who are asking to be filtered

I said "if you still want to".
Ergo, if you not want to, then don't bother.
I just showed that should be fairly easy to deal with false positives as
regular spam with SA.

/magnus

--
http://x42.com/