Double Irony! (was Re: [linux-elitists] ruben's stupid filter)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 25 00:41:54 PST 2002

on Mon, Mar 25, 2002, Magnus Bodin (magnus@bodin.org) wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 02:40:08PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> >
> > If you deliberately go out shattering glass, you are deliberately
> > blinding yourself.  Consider the risk as well as the reward.
>
> Correct. So if you still want to communicate with people who sends
> spamassassin-triggers or SPAM-like mail, then FIX IT!
>
> A rule like this will deal with some of them.

<snip>

...and I am supposed to jump through hoops to avoid filtering people who
are jumping through hoops to _be_ filtered...why?

You might as well pose the utterly hypothetical question to Rusty why
anyone would want to DoS a perfectly respectable, small,
never-did-nothin-to-nobody, online discussion site.

Clearly, though, he's learned that lesson.

/me checks subject line again.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>      http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
   Keep software free.         Oppose the CBDTPA.         Kill S.2048 dead.