Double Irony! (was Re: [linux-elitists] ruben's stupid filter)

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Sun Mar 24 23:13:35 PST 2002

Magnus Bodin wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 02:40:08PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> >
> > If you deliberately go out shattering glass, you are deliberately
> > blinding yourself.  Consider the risk as well as the reward.
>
> Correct. So if you still want to communicate with people who sends
> spamassassin-triggers or SPAM-like mail, then FIX IT!

All a tempest in a tophat anyway, as it was just a one-message thing.
I'll go back to not caring what anyone does with their email as long as
it doesn't result in automated messages to me now...

--R
--
Rusty Foster :: rusty@kuro5hin.org :: http://www.kuro5hin.org
What am I wishing: http://www.kuro5hin.org/user/rusty/diary