[linux-elitists] Multi-session CDs

Chris Wilson cwilson@pcnetworks.org
Sat Mar 23 09:22:23 PST 2002

Oh, my apologies... I assumed this mailing list for linux-centered
questions.  Unfortunatly the 'mount /dev/hdd1' doesn't seem to be working.
SCSI devices already use numbers for each device, eg; /dev/scd1 is my
Pinnacle burner, /dev/scd2 is my Ricoh burner, and /dev/scd2 is my Sony
reader (using the ide-scsi emulation).

I'll look else-where.

Thanks again.