[linux-elitists] Re: Google censorship of xenu.com domain [#201159]

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Mar 22 09:47:41 PST 2002

Still photos by Ville Oksanen are at:
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/images/mvcxisg/ville/image_index.html

Here's Elinor Abreu's Reuters story "Google pulls, replaces
anti-Scientology site" (which is showing up everywhere)
http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/03/22/google.reut/index.html

"Google did not have to remove Xenu.net immediately, as the company
claimed it did in a letter to Andreas Heldal-Lund, the Norwegian
webmaster of the site, attorney [Robin] Gross said."

I have asked Matt our existing followup questions and also requested
a list of still-blocked xenu.net pages.  They are probably in the
process of reinstating pages right now, so we'll see.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information