[linux-elitists] RFCW: Should I switch to Linux, or does Gates have me by the short& curlies? (fwd)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 21 12:58:08 PST 2002

Quoting Eugene Leitl (Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de):

Oh, goodie.  Another no-initiative thumbsucker for us all to
waste our time on.

I have no doubt that he expects the mountain to come to Muhammed,
and, if he's heard of the concept of LUG mailing lists and the
comp.os.linux.* newsgroups, doesn't think he should be expected to
bother.

With luck, someone on the FoRK list will tell him "Find out for
yourself, idiot.  Do you think we're all your flippin' servants?"

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers