[linux-elitists] Google == LRH Tech

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Mar 21 10:41:21 PST 2002

begin Bulent Murtezaoglu quotation of Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 01:36:34PM -0500:

> I see your point, but it still seems it is the DMCA and powerful
> entities with lawyers abusing it that's the problem, not google
> itself.

They represent their results as the fruits of super-elite math and
all that stuff.  If they're not, they should say so.

> I think I would have done nothing differently as a corporate
> decision-maker.

We'll talk about why that's a sub-optimal strategy later.  I've got
a call to action to write.

> I'll defer to you on weenie handling.  I'm sure you'll fill us in
> on what happened.  Just out of curiosity:  why video cameras?

To help fill you in on what happened.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Join the Distributed Unisys Google Experiment.