[linux-elitists] Google == LRH Tech

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Mar 21 10:37:41 PST 2002

begin Deirdre Saoirse quotation of Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 09:19:33AM -0800:

> > The MVIXS will meet at 3:30 at Dana St. Roasting Co. downtown, check
> > white balance and batteries, then roll at 4:00.  We'll be done by 5.
> > Who's with me?  (Phone 650-962-9601)
>
> I can make it at 3:45, but I doubt I could get there by 3:30.

3:45 -- done.

It's a movement, then.  Cue "A Team" theme.

I'll hit the lists, you check white balance and tape stock and all
that jive, and...all together now...  -> keep the camera rolling
no matter what <-.  I'll bring the black tape for the Big Red LED.

Where we're meeting: 744 (our lucky number) Dana St. Mountain View.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=744+W.+Dana+Street&city=Mountain+View&state=CA&zip=94041-1304&country=us&slt=37.392400&sln=-122.078900&mag=9&cs=9&name=&desc=&BFCat=&BFClient=

See you all there at 3:45.

--
Don Marti