[linux-elitists] Google == LRH Tech

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Mar 21 09:30:54 PST 2002

begin Patrik Wallstrom quotation of Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 06:10:58PM +0100:

> How come they don't censor this page as well?
>
> http://directory.google.com/Top/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Opposing_Views/Scientology/

Who cares?  As soon as they censor some but not all pages on a
topic -- Google users have a _problem_.

I can understand them taking down their cached pages -- but taking
something billed as a general-purpose search engine and slapping
a Co$ filter on it without notification, _problem_.

Again:  Video camera even a crappy one.  Mountain View.
This afternoon.  A short in-person search visit to Google HQ by
members of the new "Mountain View Institute for Xenu Studies",
to get help finding Xenu pages.

The MVIXS will meet at 3:30 at Dana St. Roasting Co. downtown, check
white balance and batteries, then roll at 4:00.  We'll be done by 5.
Who's with me?  (Phone 650-962-9601)

(And if you think you have no time to do that, I have so much less
time to do that than you do that it's not even funny, so don't worry
about it.  Which are you going to remember in 20 years?)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Join the Distributed Unisys Google Experiment.