[linux-elitists] Found Haiku Frenzy, part two

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 20 13:48:33 PST 2002

Quoting Mr. Bad (mr.bad@pigdog.org):

> If you're a whiskey-weird Englishman living in Silicon Valley without
> a car, apparently you can make bad craziness with just about anything.

There was a time when I was astonished to learn of Englishmen named,
e.g., Danny O'Brien.  Until I met my boss of fifteen years back,
David Carroll.  Now, I realise that anglicism transcends mere geographic
concerns, ancestral connections, etc.

This has has given me a hardly-needed-at-all-but-what-the-heck excuse to
catch up on NTK.  Where one finds, among other things, the intelligence
that Network Solutions just sent an invoice to ARIN for... in-addr.arpa.

<boggle>

--
Cheers,     "Learning Java has been a slow and tortuous process for me.  Every
Rick Moen   few minutes, I start screaming 'No, you fools!' and have to go