[linux-elitists] OSI and non-OSD tools

Aaron T Porter atporter@primate.net
Tue Mar 19 22:37:06 PST 2002

OSI Directors,
	While reading mail to the license-discuss list recently, I noticed
that the list is running on EZMLM and Qmail, neither of which meets the
OSD. While I understand that the software selection may well be an
unintentional result of opensource.org's hosting on hyperreal, it seems
an odd decision for a group "dedicated to managing and promoting the Open
Source Definition for the good of the community".

	Are there any plans at this time to migrate to an OSD compliant
MTA and/or list manager?

Cc: linux-elitists@zgp.org