Double Irony! (was Re: [linux-elitists] ruben's stupid filter)

Jonathan Corbet corbet-elite@lwn.net
Wed Mar 13 12:41:00 PST 2002

> I've had to whitelist tons of CM folks. Spamassassin is hard
> work. Especially when you've got butthead friends who take pleasure in
> triggering your spam guards.

That's funny, I've had very little trouble with it.  Even on the
lwn@lwn.net account, where we get tons of press releases that sure look a
lot like spam - hell, they *are* spam - but which have to be let through.
The time I've put in has mostly been *raising* some of the scores.  If a
message has web bugs in it, for example, I think that's worth rather more
than one point...

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net