[linux-elitists] Blade II

Mon Mar 11 00:07:26 PST 2002

Hello -

For those of you who made the LOTR outing in December, thanks for
making it a wonderful success.

Well, my calendar says that Blade II is coming up on the 15th, and I'm
planning another outing to go see it on Friday night at the San Jose
Mercado.  If you're interested in attending, please reply to this
email with the time you'd be available to see it so I can plan the
best showing to meet everyone's schedule.

There's an opportunity to go to dinner beforehand, depending on what
showing we'll be seeing.  If you have a preference in cuisine, please
include it in your comments.

I'm planning a similar outing in May to go see Episode II: AOTC, so
keep your calendars open for the 16th!  There's a good chance that
I'll be able to get VIP tickets for opening night if there's enough
demand for them.

--
 - Jason

Jone's Law:
	The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone
to blame it on.