Irony! (was Re: [linux-elitists] ruben's stupid filter)

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sat Mar 9 00:06:14 PST 2002

<quote who="Don Marti">

> You can set spamassassin up to just apply headers so you can see how much
> of your spam it would be catching, and set your tolerance level based on
> that.

Using spamassassin with your MTA's content filtering feature, and adding
effective.

- Jeff

--
   "Odd is good by the way. I knew normal in high school and normal hates
                            me." - Mary Gardiner