[linux-elitists] point of order, Ogg Vorbis rules...and an experiment

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Mar 1 11:44:03 PST 2002

begin  Don Marti quotation of Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 07:20:26AM -0800:

> begin Jason Costomiris quotation of Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 07:21:49AM -0500:
>
> > On the first page, with 10 responses, exactly 0 of them are
> > burnallgifs.org...
>
> It's number 36 now; I guess I had my Google form set up to give me
> more results.

burnallgifs.org is now number 11 for a search on "Unisys" (no quotes).
Together, we can make a difference.

Speaking of Unisys, here's Seth on the computer industry CEOs'
letter to Congress regarding SSSCA.  (Personally, I didn't like it
even _before_ I saw Unisys's CEO signed it.)

http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/2002-02-28.html

Next time I talk to Darrell Issa I'll ask if he will invite people
from ALA and/or ACM to the House Judiciary Committee's SSSCA hearings
if they happen; no fair letting two wolves and a sheep decide what's
for dinner.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Join the Distributed Unisys Google Experiment.