[linux-elitists] OpenTelco

Wed Jun 19 14:22:32 PDT 2002

Hey Elitists -

Got a sound card?  Got a Linux box?  You've got...

                   ..ooOO ! O P E N   T E L C O ! OOoo..

That's right, OpenTelco is now open to any Elitists capable of getting
on the network.  Because at OpenTelco, we don't do support.

We do have a gatekeeper and some endpoints you can call.  We're going
to get the PSTN gateways up pretty soon, so anybody connected to the
OpenTelco network can call the area codes where we have gateways (510,
408, and 650 planned).

See http://lightconsulting.com/~thalakan/opentelco.php for details on
getting set up and a list of current endpoints.

--
 - Jason

Weinberg's Second Law:
	If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs,
then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.