[linux-elitists] Case Studies, Cost Analysis

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Fri Jun 14 08:52:39 PDT 2002

<quote who="Don Marti">

> There is no Canonical List of Corporate Linux Installations AFAIK,
> but many are listed at:
>
> http://www.dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html

Thanks.

> You could also do a "success story" article for your favorite
> Linux publication.

Nudge, nudge. ;-) Yes, they're very excited about doing cool stuff for the
community, so they'll probably publish planning docs, feasability studies,
etc. LJ is where I'd be going with the fun stuff, too. :-)

- Jeff

--
   "When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
                         roll in." - Michael Meeks