[linux-elitists] Case Studies, Cost Analysis

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Jun 14 08:35:34 PDT 2002

begin Jeff Waugh quotation of Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 09:26:25PM +1000:

> I'm now speccing a setup for a trusted, widely known business in Australia,
> which consists of 500 desktops, three locations, and the server support for
> all. Exciting. :-) They're very interested in contributing back their
> findings and work, too. Very enlightened.
>
> Has anyone been filing these away for reference?

There is no Canonical List of Corporate Linux Installations AFAIK,
but many are listed at:

http://www.dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html

You could also do a "success story" article for your favorite
Linux publication.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information