[linux-elitists] IP: Ruling lets Iowans seek Microsoft refunds (fwd)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri Jun 14 04:20:42 PDT 2002

At 12:59 PM +0200 6/14/02, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> 06/13/2002 Thousands of Windows 98 users in Iowa could get $40 refunds
> from Microsoft Corp. after the Iowa Supreme Court reinstated a lawsuit
> Wednesday that alleges price fixing.

I knew there was a reason I liked Iowa -- even if I couldn't find any
redeeming qualities when I drove through. It was boring -- except for the
sneezing part.

That said, and completely off topic, it is worth going to South Dakota if
only to see Wall Drug.

--
_Deirdre    Clarion 2002: http://clarion.deirdre.org  http://deirdre.net
"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done."   - Steven Wright