[linux-elitists] I am a polite person. I am a polite person.

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Jun 12 08:10:32 PDT 2002

begin Greg KH quotation of Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:46:41PM -0700:

> Bah, I _love_ those kinds of "announcements" and love to talk to the
> people trying to defend binary kernel modules.  I have a whole long list
> of legal, support, and technical questions and issues around binary
> kernel modules that I ask people.

I want this list.  What do I have to do to get it?  It's probably
best to publish it as:

Linux Driver Licensing Policy: A Very Expensive Special Report on
Heavy Paper

so people will take it seriously.

--
Don Marti