[linux-elitists] They probably don't like Don Marti either.

Ron Guerin ron@vnetworx.net
Fri Jun 7 04:38:44 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 05:33, Peter Whysall wrote:
> If you really wanted to do effective ad blocking for more than one user,
> i imagine an easy way to do it would be via Squid:

Yes indeedy.  I've got a customer who was so enraged at what he
discovered his employees had been browsing that he has me restricting
them to a specific list of sites.  Doubleclick and friends are not on
that list, so it happens to be very effective ad-blocking.

Ron